Freitag, 16. Januar 2009

DD #12: Focus on Hands 03

Nightwath 1 / 3.
ska-doodle!

Second Image:
My Reference was the "Blonde", a sketch by Phil Noto (via avon t.), a great master of fine and comic arts. Looking up to the pearls of his mastery I decided to try and copy the pose, with all its beauty, personality and uniqueness. Of course I missed all those virtues by messing up the face and, at first, the whole pose. The difficulty laid in the optical enlargement on the medium, which twisted proportions in some parts in relation to each other. At the second try I just scribbled the figure as I saw it - and it worked (better). So the experiment resulted in the cognition of my lack of figurative intuition -> more posemaniacs sessions!

And anyway, isn't she just beautiful?


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen