Sonntag, 4. Januar 2009

what's that all about

Hi Peepz.

You know, many people got things to do, that they do not really like to do - in spite of knowing that those things are true and necessary. Most of those people are young adults. Most of those things are advices of their parents, teachers - officially wiser people. When they get older they learn to invent such advices by themselves. One might think people only live to invent and follow advices.

However, my case is alike but special: I'm about to study and I have the dream of becoming a good graphic designer once. And I would like to have extraordinary drawing skills, not only because they are the perfect basis for nearly every design job one could do - they are a must. Most artists agree: to gain good drawing skills, you need 10% talent and 90% practice, provided that you have the time. So, you see, for me, in my case it would be a good advice to practice daily. In the last year, 2008 I could not find the necessary motivation and force the noble self-advice through the dark forest of happenings and dullness. The funny thing is: drawing is real fun for me but there is so much more interesting and occupying. Time to change priorities!

This time it will work. I believe, I know it.
This diary will prove my progress and push me forward.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen