Sonntag, 1. Februar 2009

DD #28: Sunday Special

And again, this shall be an pencil (analoque) special because I hardly spent no time of the day at home with my Bamboo. Walking through my dark memories in late childhood I reincarnatde my old favourite theme: the morbid monsters mythology! Friends of Freud and psychoanalysm will surely fear for my mental sanity, but it's just an old fascination. The deepest movie I know is dark, as also my favourite band can't prevend dark themes to express their deep minds. - On the other hand, I admit, there is some certain depression over my head these days. :]

I will start with a wisely planned and prepared project of a dark, coloured rough digital painting of the old and true Freddy Krueger. Today I started with collecting all asseccoires that define the appearance, identity and character of Freddy. Tomorrow I will set up the scene and composition. Step by step from visions to perfection!

It's about understanding the creation of a complex believable identity and to find a working design for these ideas.













.. And about "the morbid monsters mythology" - here are some insights from former times:
(am I evil?)


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen