Freitag, 6. Februar 2009

DD #33: Go with the Flow

This day was just crazy. It started mourning, uncreative, quite dreadful.

All I needed was a nice female concept. So I sketched the furious Ruth Kiddo, the bloody chainsow girl, that does anything to run HIM down. I will digitalize her later on, maybe she'll be a smoking girl?

Excited, but still frustrated of quite unsexy curves of Mrs. Kiddo I visited the great IdrawGirls-Blog to finally find the Holy Grail of Female Perfection. The video tutorials are really helpful! ... as a matter of fact I found neither perfection nor accomblished beauty but some nice comic-style poses I just got to copy. Thanks Xia!

Enlighted by such fine lines I noticed that my own stroke was still quite rough and unsecure. When several persian descendants passed my way I noticed some funny expression and - oh sweetest muse - I finally dropped the smoothest outlines!







Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen