Dienstag, 3. Februar 2009

DD #30: Sleeping Freddy 02

Hi Peeps! I just wanted to investigate every step of the creation of a digital illustration - so I'm still stuck in the very early part of the general composition. If I have enough time I better complete several version and views to have some material to seriously combine in the end. Oh the cleverness of me! ('will we ever come to an end??')

More and more, especially by the upcoming comic adaption era I fell in love with the unique graphic style most comics have. The adapting movies show the gorgeous effects of a good image composition, which is a key factor for building up the unique atmosphere of the movie. In my opinion "The Spirit" (2009) shows this perfectly by producing great images with a minimal contextual overlay, say: the plot is nearly nonsense, the piece is brilliant. Maybe the art communication has outrun the story communication, finally?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen